Lol! Not only did she forget my order, but appeared more concerned...with the mound of paperwork she was drowning under. 4, Ayala Malls Vertis North, North Ave, Quezon City (02) 8426-9196. As a matter of fact, this is the only local place where you can have a taste of renowned wine in their selection. Barcino Wine Resto Bar. The tapas and paella were all freshly cooked and very tasty. Introducing Zomato Gold — An Exclusive Members Club. CT. Clickthecity. Barcino – G/F. Photo by Indranil Bhoumik/Mint Zomato preps an IPO menu with fresh funds 3 min read. Check out our Italian-inspired menu for brunch on the weekends and dinner every evening. My first experience with this restaurant where my sister-in-law Nati Geluz and cousin Tita M. Blanco gave a Despedida lunch for me and my other cousin Edgardo Reyles was a definite plus. You’ll enjoy their chorizo iberico and gambas al ajillo as starters. 79 Reviews. This platter also comes with some crackers… 29 were here. This is the second time I’ve been to this restaurant. This place offers you dishes for PHP 850. Barcino menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Been here 1. Barcino, #38 among Bacoor restaurants: 14 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. Barcino Wine Resto Bar is known for their succulent tapas and fine Spanish wines. Our restaurant is best known for our wines, sangria & paella. Barcino, Quezon City: See 6 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #984 of 2,206 restaurants in Quezon City. But expect to pay higher per bottle. Last update on 22/05/2020. Barcino Muntinlupa City; Barcino, Alabang; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Barcino Restaurant on Zomato Serves Spanish. Rebel Foods, Swiggy and Zomato have all tried to build customer trust about food delivery. See our updated hours here. Our restaurant is best known for our wines, sangria & paella. Crave 1. Get quick answers from Barcino Wine Resto Bar staff and past visitors. Menu for Barcino, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City, Barcino Menu, Barcino prices By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. We also ordered a cheese and chorizo tray to be shared by 3 people which would really be enough for up to 5. paired with pinot noir. Browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Barcino achieved more than 276 ratings Service was very good and place was very clean. Barcino Makati City, Greenbelt; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Barcino Restaurant. Barcino has a good variety of Tapas and Wine Selection. Crave 1. Last update on 18/08/2020. Barcino, #12 among Pateros restaurants: 194 reviews by visitors and 26 detailed photos. Somerset Serviced Residence Hotels in Luzon, Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Fusion Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Luzon. The menu of Barcino suggested by Sluurpy users. 29 were here. He was aware of Zomato Gold and the Buy 1 + 1 privilege. Barcino, Quezon City: See 2 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #843 of 2,207 restaurants in Quezon City. Their finger food partners are also the...best: cold cuts, cheese, olives. Browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Barcino achieved more than 95 ratings For 2 pax, these orders should be enough. Restaurants in Quezon City. I ordered one, for me to share with one of my companions, plus a pepsi for the designated driver, and a tapa to share. If you're looking for a family style dinner this might be the place for you. Barcino, Makati: See 12 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #742 of 1,645 restaurants in Makati. Zomato पर Barcino, Greenbelt, Makati City का मेनू देखें एवं भोजन की कीमतों की जानकारी पाएं Cost PHP1700 for two people (approx.) Bar ‘Cino is an informal neighborhood spot in Newport, RI. Find on the map and call to book a table. The staff over at the bar really made sure we heard him complain that we occupied too many tables for the number of orders we had. Barcino Wine Resto Bar, Makati: See 196 unbiased reviews of Barcino Wine Resto Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 1,645 restaurants in Makati. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Stay updated about Barcino's offers. If you're looking for "real" Spain, find another place. HOURS Check Here for Latest 1032 Beacon St. Brookline, MA 02446 617.608.3220 Better when...paired with pinot noir. Open now 11:00 - 19:00 +6 328-234-9670. Restaurant menu. Good quality ham, like you would get in Spain. Great night out for friends or couples! Last update on 07/10/2020. Find on the map and call to book a table. Greenbelt 2 Spanish Bar, P300 - 500. Service was very good and place was very clean. See our latest Covid-19 updates. Great place and I would definitely come back here for drinks and tapas!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Known for Their wide range of wines and relaxing ambiance. Good place to take foreign visitors. Home. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Overall very good dining experience with attentive service by the staff. We also ordered a cheese and chorizo tray to be shared by 3 people which would really be enough for up to 5. Note: Due to the current situation, our menu items are subject to availability.We suggest you contact our stores to order in advance to check for availability. … We frequent Barcino Win Restor Bar for their wide array of white and red wines. Very nice food and helpful staff. Updated: 11 Sep 2020, 06:10 AM IST Tarush Bhalla, Madhurima Nandy. Then we ordered the Paella Mista which was presented in the traditional paellera, quite delicious and huge (again good for at least 4) The prices here are mid-range and I would recommend coming here with a friend to share the plates. Make a reservation. 11th Avenue Ground Floor, BGC Corporate Center, Taguig City, Luzon 1630 Philippines +63 915 588 4803 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM All photos (175) 4,0. Barcino Muntinlupa City; Barcino, Alabang; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Barcino Restaurant on Zomato. Molito Commercial Complex, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Barcino, Las Pinas. Never going back to this branch, at least. After a short chitchat, we went with Jamon Bodega(PHP400), Tortilla de Patatas (PHP275), Pan Con Tomate (PHP85), Croquetas Bacalao(PHP295), Gambas Al Ajillo (PHP775, 150g), Cordero Alvino Tinto (PHP325) and Cheese Platter (PHP895). But expect to pay higher per bottle. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #132 of 541 pubs & bars in Pasay . Be ready to pay PHP 850 for a meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Barcino in Quezon City, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Barcino achieved more than 179 ratings Barcino Wine and Tapas, Manila: See 84 unbiased reviews of Barcino Wine and Tapas, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #70 of 1,159 restaurants in Manila. Find on the map and call to book a table. Order online. Been here 1. Good quality ham, like you would get in Spain. We had great food, wonderful sangrias, and an overall memorable and fun experience. It's quite popular with locals especially around the dinner hour. Rockwell Spanish Bar, P300 - 500. The food was delicious, authentic Spanish cuisine, cozy atmosphere, the servers were very...friendly and efficient.More, There's branch of Barcino downstairs at GB5 that doesn't get too busy, so it's good for quiet hangouts. Restaurants in Pasig. Barcino in Quezon City, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Barcino achieved more than 85 ratings. We felt extra special when Barcino’s house chef, Chef Pau, approached our table and recommended a few dishes for us to try. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Cost PHP1700 for two people (approx. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person PHP 850. Their menu reminded me of Madrid. Paella is best I’ve had in Makati. Been here 1. We ordered the famed Serrano ham which you...can see as you enter the restaurant as one staff member is contunously carving the ham. Barcino, #402 among Quezon City restaurants: 179 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. I'm not really a fan of Spanish cuisine but their menu of Spanish entrees are tasty as well - good if you're looking to have some dinner first before taking a sip of their wine. Please read the, Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, See all 18 Barcino outlets in Metro Manila, See all 45 outlets in Molito Commercial Complex, Alabang, Restaurants in Molito Commercial Complex, Alabang, Restaurants in Muntinlupa City, Muntinlupa City Restaurants. 206 Reviews. Crave 1. Best Dining in Manila, Metro Manila: See 20,671 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 1,192 Manila restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. This place offers you food for PHP 850. View menu View their Facebook page View their Instagram account View their branches G/F Bldg. If you're looking for a family style dinner this might be the place for you. despite finding the Wifi listed they told me it was broken then...the bill not paidMore, I met up with friends here. Last update on 07/10/2020. Their sangria is the best even the mejillones togres rellenos. more, Delivery, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Table Service. View the menu of Barcino Pasig City, Ugong at Zomato for delivery, dine-out or takeaway. This place provides dishes for PHP 850. Barcino Wine Resto Bar is known for their succulent tapas and fine Spanish wines. There are 2 floors and the place is always buzzing with people. The tapas was average the service surly and the overall quality just not what it once was. CT. Clickthecity. Barcino. Barcino. lot of food to share though. Serves Spanish. Book a table with. Bar ‘Cino (we say “chee-no”) is an informal neighborhood spot on Beacon Street in Brookline, MA. 128 Reviews. 10 reviews of Barcino "Here's what my girl friends and I ordered: We started with the Chorizo and Cheese Platter. This provides customers with a live feed of body temperatures of those handling their orders --from the cook, kitchen executive to the delivery person. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. )  with alcohol Are you going out with your relatives or with your barkada? 5 Greenbelt Drive, Makati, Luzon 1223 Philippines. 5,0. Barcino, San Francisco: See 37 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 4 of 5, and one of 5,696 San Francisco restaurants on Tripadvisor. Choose from the Mixta with seafood and meat, the Negra with squid and tinted black with squid ink or the Chorizo y Pollo with sliced chorizo and chicken. It was my first time to visit this place. Their wine selection was amazing and yes they sold wine by the glass. Barcino, El Calle, 2F Newport Mall, Newport City; Barcino. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Spanish, Delis, Wine bars. Just need to order in advance as this takes longer to cook. See our latest Covid-19 updates. with alcohol, Came here for sangria after dinner and had no idea they had a on-going promo for it. Barcino, Taguig City: See 48 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #48 of 735 restaurants in Taguig City. Our restaurant is a way of celebrating the beauty and diversity of Spanish cuisine and gives tribute to the Spanish wine culture. Main should be paella negra. Description. Barcino Wine Resto Bar, Makati: See 196 unbiased reviews of Barcino Wine Resto Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 1,645 restaurants in Makati. I'm not really a fan of paella, but if it's from barcino's I will definitely eat it! Contact details, menus, reviews for Barcino restaurants in Metro Manila Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Barcino ... Zomato. Zomato. If you're looking for "real" Spain, find another place.More, Returning to Makati after 4 years I decided to try Barcino again, i wished I hadn't. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Barcino. Improve your customer service there is competition out thereMore. SM Aura Premier Spanish Bar, P300 - 500. Great place and I would definitely come back here for drinks and tapas! 4,2. Barcino. Find on the map and call to book a table. Tapas - choose a selection of small dishes for a range of tastes. Be ready to pay PHP 850 for a meal. PHP1700 for two people (approx.) Called them out for the behavior and the explanation we got was that they were referring to the people seated outside! Overall very good dining experience with attentive service by the staff.More, Nothing genuine about this place (which doesn't need to be negative), it's just very much average in every way. 3,9. Barcino. Alabang Town Center Spanish Bar, P300 - 500. Established by Tarraco Group Inc. in 2004, this casual resto bar boasts its long list of finely selected wines along with its menu of sumptuous Spanish delicacies. Rebel Foods, for instance, has introduced a live body temperature tracker on its app. with alcohol. (Also, of course we would be occupying more tables, we were asked to be seated separately to comply with the guidelines because of the pandemic!) best: cold cuts, cheese, olives. can see as you enter the restaurant as one staff member is contunously carving the ham. Bar ‘Cino is an informal neighborhood spot with locations in Brookline, MA and Newport, RI. Barcino, Pasig. Our waiter copied the code and that was it. Barcino. Perks / Conditions for Using Zomato Gold. I was so pleasantly surprised with this place. Their wine selection was amazing and yes they sold wine by the glass. Crave 1. I super enjoyed the chorizo's salty goodness that could be toned down with the cheese. Barcino, Quezon City: See 2 unbiased reviews of Barcino, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #764 of 2,208 restaurants in Quezon City. Barcino Wine Resto Bar in Pasig, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Barcino Wine Resto Bar achieved more than 148 ratings. For easy ordering, contactless payments, and all your Wildflour favorites all in one website, visit I'm not really a fan of Spanish cuisine but their menu of Spanish entrees are tasty as well - good if you're looking to have some dinner first before taking a sip of their wine.More, Nice place for after-work de-stressing with friends. Immerse yourself in the allure of Spain within our brick-lined walls and enjoy dining the Spanish way. Food was mostly ok,service typically "Filipino-slow" and the Sangria was not very inspired. 2008-2021 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Established by Tarraco Group Inc. in 2004, this casual resto bar boasts its long list of finely selected wines along with its menu of sumptuous Spanish delicacies. Open for in person dining, delivery, and takeout. Or order online for takeout specially made to travel. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Barcino, #332 among Quezon City restaurants: 217 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Choose from Spanish Sardines, Spanish Omelette, Spicy Garlic Prawns and … My page; Exit × × Home. Zomato. The trouble is the service from the single member of staff on duty could be better. Indulge in our specialties: Tapas (Jamon, Queso Manchego, Croquetas) Barcino, #186 among Makati restaurants: 444 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. Probably the rudest staff I have ever encountered. Open for in person dining, delivery, and takeout at our Newport location. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any … Improve your customer service there is competition out there. Menu (including prices) for Barcino may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Info. On the app, I need to go to Chuck’s Deli and then click the “UNLOCK GOLD” button. Philippine Visit 2020-Barcino Wine Resto Bar, Greenbelt 5, City of Makati, A downstairs, hideaway spoiled by poor service, with the mound of paperwork she was drowning under. El Calle, 2F Newport Mall, Newport City, Pasay +6 328-234-9670. Their menu reminded me of Madrid. Find on the map and call to book a table. Find the best restaurant in Taguig City. Barcino Wine Resto ... Zomato. Then we ordered the Paella Mista which was presented in the traditional paellera, quite delicious and huge (again good for at least 4) The prices here are mid-range and I would recommend coming here with a friend to share the plates. As usual when you order some Tapas plus a Paella you get a...lot of food to share though. 4 Reviews.