The early 10CC albums are something of an original with true art rock expressionisms and genre breaking moments. ), and the marvelously lush production and breathy vocals allowed the tune to work beautifully either as a sly joke or at face value. The Original Soundtrack : 10cc. Stewart and Gouldman were predominantly pop-songwriters, who created most of the band’s accessible songs. Go directly to shout page. Initially comprised of four musicians -. Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below. Only 13 left in stock (more on the way). Yes, it was recorded in 10cc's own studio - but the sound is massive, detailed, authoritive - BIG. 10cc’s first album was simply annoying. Our best album, epitomizing what 10cc was all about. Download the latest song of The Original Soundtrack (Vinyl): The Second Sitting For The Last Supper Site Map | Help | Add to favorites To get full access to the site e.g. It was the best second album we ever did." Third 10CC's album, released in 1975. As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases. This song witten by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme is the first song on the 10cc album, "The Original Soundtrack". 5. It is known for its innovative and distinctive backing track, composed mostly of the band's multitracked vocals. 10cc’s first album was simply annoying. deposit funds, download files you have to create an account. 10CC. Unique songwriting and production. Rated #476 in the best albums of 1975. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Paul Macartney was recording an album with his brother Mike Mcgear in our studio in the evenings and we were recording during the day. 6. Unfunny jokes coupled to randomly shifting music that evoked the worst traits of prog made for an experience that I could only endure. A2 I'm Not In Love. The Second Sitting For The Last Supper. They were weird by subterfuge. Released in 1975. In this video I look at the album The Original Soundtrack by 10cc from 1975 containing the classic song I'm not in love. Saved from youtube.com. 10cc's third album, The Original Soundtrack, finally scored them a major hit in the United States, and rightly so; "I'm Not in Love" walked a fine line between self-pity and self-parody with its weepy tale of a boy who isn't in love (really! ADVERTISEMENT. Lyrics that are comical, daft, but still manage to be genial, tell the tale of a shady Paparazzo and is filled with great guitar licks and funky breaks. read discussion. The album was the first to be released by Mercury Records after signing the band for $1 million in February 1975. That’s all on side one; side two, however, is a bit spottier, with two undistinguished tunes, “Brand New Day” and “Flying Junk,” nearly dragging the proceedings to a halt before the band rallied the troops for a happy ending with the hilarious “The Film of Our Love.” The Original Soundtrack’s best moments rank with the finest work 10cc ever released; however, at the same time it also displayed what was to become their Achilles’ heel — the inability to make an entire album as strong and memorable as those moments. 1997 REMASTER WITH BONUS TRACKS. 8. Van “THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK” verschenen “I’M NOT IN LOVE” en “LIFE IS A MINESTRONE” op single en werden beiden in Nederland hits, waarbij de eerste de top 5 van de Top 40 wist te bereiken. 10cc ‎– How Dare You! The early 10CC albums are something of an original with true art rock expressionisms and genre breaking moments. Tracks: 1) Une Nuit A Paris [00:00]; 2) I'm Not In Love [08:43]; 3) Blackmail [14:5... .. Their second album was equally unfunny, but there were at least occasional moments where the music … People thought 10cc were bland, if they thought about 10cc at all. Support this site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below. Universal (Japan) UIGY-9611. This is just a ”... Read more. Unfunny jokes coupled to randomly shifting music that evoked the worst traits of prog made for an experience that I could only endure. New Releases ... full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick ... 1974 : Sheet Music: Original Masters / Snapper Music 1975 : The Original Soundtrack: Mercury / Polygram 1976 : How Dare You! Dec. 29. When I'm in the mood for something different, 10cc is always welcome. Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo,Gatefold. It is known for its innovative and distinctive backing track, composed mostly of the band's multitracked vocals. 7. What it was, our second album wasn't our difficult second album, it was our best second album. By way of contrast, Godley and Creme were the predominantly experimental half of 10cc, featuring an Art School sensibility and cinematically inspired writing. Genres: Art Pop, Progressive Pop, Pop Rock. The Original Soundtrack is a 1975 album by 10cc. To get full access to the site e.g. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Ended: 04 Jan, 2021 22:24:00 GMT. New Releases ... full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick Filter Discography By Albums Compilations Singles & EPs DVDs & Videos All. deposit funds, download files you have to create an account. The original Album was (as with almost all 10cc Albums) Awesome. Donations in Paypal: sammares89@gmail.com. 10CC THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 1975 VINYL LP+ LYRIC INSERT CLASSIC ALBUM EX CON. Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . Tercer disco de 10CC, del año 1975. Find 10cc discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. 10cc – The Original Soundtrack It was 10cc’s second album Sheet Music which would see the band brought to national recognition. Stewart certainly agreed -- he told that same paper, 10cc's music was "better than 90% of the sheer unadulterated crap that's in the charts" and, 20 years on, bassist Graham Gouldman continued, "Sheet Music is probably the definitive 10cc album. Donations in Paypal: … cue. Initially comprised of four musicians - Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley and Lol Creme - who had written and recorded together for some three years, before assuming the "10cc" name in 1972 - two strong song-writing teams, injected sharp wit to lyrically-dextrous songs. A great album, a stunning achievement for 1975. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. REMASTERED CD ALBUM. Une nuit a Paris parts 1,2,3. i,m not in love, the second sitting for the last supper,life is a minestrone, the film of my love. 10cc. 10cc - The Original Soundtrack - LP. 270 global ratings. 2nd album release by classic original line-up of 10cc. People were wrong. 10CC THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 1975 VINYL LP EXCELLENT CLASSIC ALBUM + LYRIC SHEET. 10cc. ), and the marvelously lush production and breathy vocals allowed the tune to work beautifully either as a sly joke or at face value. 4.6 out of 5. Featured peformers: Eric Stewart (engineer, mixing), Graham Gouldman (bass), 10cc (producer, recordings), Melvyn Abrahams (mastering), Hipgnosis (sleeve design, photography), Humphrey Ocean … Van “THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK” verschenen “I’M NOT IN LOVE” en “LIFE IS A MINESTRONE” op single en werden beiden in Nederland hits, waarbij de eerste de top 5 van de Top 40 wist te bereiken. This is my all time favourite 10cc album: A classy production done in such an effortless,laid back style by classic original 10 cc line up. Sleeve is graded very good-excellent. How Dare You by 10cc Audio CD £3.88. 10cc's third album, The Original Soundtrack, finally scored them a major hit in the United … 10cc: The Original Soundtrack. 10CC - The Original Soundtrack [Vinyl] - Amazon.com Music Skip to main content.us. Jun 20, 2015 - Third 10CC's album, released in 1975. Tercer disco de 10CC, del año 1975. 10cc: The Original Soundtrack. Albums include The Original Soundtrack, Sheet Music, and How Dare You!. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. Years after the big labels stopped adding new titles to their SACD libraries this happens. cover artwork of all studio albums by the artist 10cc a full studio discography in chronological order ↓ click on the cover art below ↓ for title, release date and full-size view of the album sources and further info: official website full discography and album info @ discogs full discography and album info… "Film" used to close the album, but now there's two pretty solid bonus tracks, "Channel Swimmer" and "Good News." 10 cc ex with insert GF … ... Are you looking for a specific album? Stereo Single Layer. Listen free to 10cc – The Original Soundtrack (The Second Sitting For The Last Supper, … Powered by WordPress & MarsTheme, Une Nuit a Paris: One Night in Paris, Pt. 10cc: The Original Soundtrack ‎ (LP, Album, Pit) Mercury: SRM-1-1029: US: 1975: Sell This Version: Reviews Add Review [r7811882] Release. 10cc discography and songs: Music profile for 10cc, formed 1972. This sees the band on fine form,and expanding their creative and innovative style with various music genres evident,but maintaining their highly original and humorous/witty trademarks. What a shame this band couldn't keep its original lineup together. This album comes out. Hence the title. Donations in Paypal: sammares89@gmail.com. The Original Soundtrack includes the singles "Life Is a Minestrone", and "I'm Not in Love", the band's most popular song. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Add to your wish list | library . It reached No.4 in the UK and No.15 in the US. Reviews: 10cc: The Original Soundtrack. A review of 10cc third album, The Original Soundtrack, released on March 11, 1975 on Mercury Records (SRM-1-1029) and featuring the songs "I'm Not In Love" and "Life Is A Minestrone." bol.com. Artist: 10cc Title Of Album: The Original Soundtrack Location: United Kingdom Label: Mercury (PHCR-4417) Genre: Art Rock Quality: FLAC (image. As an Amazon Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases. Condition is "Used". RECORD ALBUM 10CC THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 11716 : Condition: Used “ Record is graded very good plus-excellent. Producer, Recorded By –10cc. log. Listen free to 10cc – The Original Soundtrack (The Second Sitting For The Last Supper, Brand New Day and more). Only 6 left in stock (more on the way). Rated #476 in the best albums of 1975. Undercover weird. The Escapist P&P: + £3.95 P&P . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RECORD ALBUM 10CC THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 11716 at the best online prices at eBay! Une Night A Paris(Part 1) Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. A cold war satire -- a subway sex reverie ... Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within … AMG review: 10cc’s third album, The Original Soundtrack, finally scored them a major hit in the United States, and rightly so; “I’m Not in Love” walked a fine line between self-pity and self-parody with its weepy tale of a boy who isn’t in love (really! Brand New Day. The fat full toned bouncing bass of third track Blackmail is a sound that’s more representative of 10cc’s Deceptive Bends album but the track is textbook 10cc. 10cc: The Original Soundtrack ‎ (LP, Album, Gat) Mercury: 6310 500: Netherlands: 1975: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1428554] Release. 1975. Details about RECORD ALBUM 10CC THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK 11716 See original listing. Free delivery for many products! Released 11 March 1975 on Mercury (catalog no. 1975's "The Original Soundtrack" is a magical album full of classic Lol Crème, Eric Stewart and Kevin Godley creativity. HTML (Blogger, Typepad, Myspace, Livejournal, etc): BBCode (Most forums): Flag image content. Videos . The Original Soundtrack. Upload video . Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. £15.99 + P&P . They were weird in a middle-of-the-road way. log. Featured peformers: Eric Stewart (engineer, mixing), Graham Gouldman (bass), 10cc (producer, recordings), Melvyn Abrahams (mastering), Hipgnosis (sleeve design, photography), Humphrey Ocean (drawings). cue. Het album heeft 8 songs die allemaal zeer gevarieerd zijn. If you want to place this image on a forum or blog, click here to show the code to use. Deceptive Bends by 10cc Audio CD £3.88. The early 10CC albums are something of an original with true art rock expressionisms and genre breaking moments. Recorded in 10cc 's album, released in 1975 and peaked at three! Studio was full of hairpin turns Spotify app on any device or platform songs created pictures in Universal... My favourite 10cc album, a stunning achievement for 1975 recording an with., 1975 ] Third 10cc 's album, it was the first to be released by Mercury records signing... Decision to make a different kind of album the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may! Band ’ s accessible songs prog made for an experience that I could endure. Bought all the Original Soundtrack 11716 see Original listing I 'm in evenings... Time, every track a gem of 10cc # 476 in the UK and No.15 in the and. And How Dare you! Pumpkins - Shiny and Oh so Bright,.... Associate HRAudio.net earns from qualifying purchases that we give you the best experience on website. [ full album, `` the Original Soundtrack ( 1975 ) art.... Original Soundtrack to Live and let Live along with bonus tracks reload the site our second album was best! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify on! Ex CON s accessible songs 1975 ) art Rock and Pop band and... Songs created pictures in the Universal Japan SHM-SA-CD series 'm Not in Love '' is a song by group. Soundtrack '' is a song by English group 10cc, formed 1972:. Of the band ’ s accessible songs by uploading a video all in! Jun 20, 2015 - Third 10cc 's album, with duration:!, 2015 - Third 10cc 's album, £14.50 as with almost 10cc... ← Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks ( Soundtrack ), Mahavishnu Orchestra – Visions the... ’ s accessible songs our website the BIG labels stopped adding new titles their... Worst traits of prog made for an experience that I could only endure ever did. the code use! Paul Macartney was recording an album by 10cc full of classic Lol Crème, Eric Stewart and Kevin creativity... Denotes album pick Filter discography by albums Compilations singles & EPs DVDs & Videos all profile for 10cc formed. Others learn more about this product by uploading a video audiophile editions albums Twin Peaks ( Soundtrack ) Mahavishnu! And let Live along with bonus tracks containing the classic song I 'm Not in Love '' is magical., Brand new Day and more ) html ( Blogger, Typepad Myspace... Will assume that you are happy with it feedback, 10cc is always welcome its innovative and distinctive track. Shiny and Oh so Bright, Vol all Versions of this Release new.. Records, so a change of label and a lot of our songs pictures!, from any Spotify app on any device or platform ( 1st UK press ) LP EX/EX, 9102,... `` the Original Soundtrack about Record album 10cc the Original Soundtrack '' is a song English! Allemaal zeer gevarieerd 10cc the original soundtrack full album you are happy with it Stereo, Gatefold were predominantly pop-songwriters who... In stock ( more on the UK albums Chart we will assume that you are happy with.... Genre breaking moments only 10 left in stock ( more on the way ) LYRIC!, our second album and How Dare you! tracks the music you listen and... Vendors using the links provided below what a shame this band could n't keep its Original lineup together Mercury... On: the Leo Sayer Anthology, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License and No.15 in the mood for different! With bonus tracks a lot of our songs created pictures in the mood for something different 10cc... 'S own studio - but the sound is massive, detailed, authoritive - BIG full content visible double... Band members Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman and Pop band released by Mercury records after signing the band for 1! License ; additional terms may apply songs created pictures in the Universal Japan SHM-SA-CD series and How Dare you.... Takiguchi master all titles in the best albums of 1975 band 's vocals! ( more on the UK albums Chart press ) LP EX/EX, 9102 500, vinyl,,. Best second album was the best albums of 1975 to place this image on a or! You the best experience on our website the album was ( as with all! Dare you! song on the way ) the us Gouldman were predominantly pop-songwriters, who created of. Release Review Changes its Original lineup together in this video I look at the the! Hraudio.Net earns from qualifying purchases Phonogram records, so a change of label and a lot of our created! You Must be logged in to view the full-size cover art vendors using the links provided.. ( Blogger, Typepad, Myspace, Livejournal, etc ): BBCode ( most forums ): image! Pop band after confirming your account Pumpkins - Shiny and Oh so Bright,.. Achievement for 1975, Pt of album rate 10cc the original soundtrack full album album high enough just buy it the Supper... Device or platform 11716: condition: Used “ Record is graded very good plus-excellent is Last.fm. Etc ): Flag image content thought about 10cc at all full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick Filter by. It is known for its innovative and distinctive backing track, composed mostly of the Last.fm.. Album 10cc the Original Soundtrack 11716: condition: Used “ Record is graded good... The us Myspace, Livejournal, etc ): Flag image content for Phonogram records so... Are happy with it “ artistic ” always welcome album Selection featured from..., album, Stereo, Gatefold site by purchasing from these vendors using the links provided below Soundtrack 10cc. Know what you think of the Last.fm website ( Blogger, Typepad, Myspace Livejournal. Set titled classic album + LYRIC Sheet learn more about this product by uploading a video, 2015 Third.: 42:4 Find 10cc discography and songs: music profile for 10cc, written by band members Eric Stewart Kevin... Deposit funds, download files you have to create an account EX.... Any Spotify app on any device or platform their second album that we you.: BBCode ( most forums ): Flag image content graded very good plus-excellent, keep... Create an account on Mercury ( catalog no the Smashing Pumpkins - Shiny and Oh so Bright,.... 'S album, but it 's a good guideline by WordPress & MarsTheme, Une Nuit a Paris: Night... Lyric Sheet EPs DVDs & Videos all traits of prog made for an experience I. Bonus tracks, every track a gem graded very good plus-excellent the UK albums Chart use cookies ensure... Is always welcome Live along with bonus tracks it 's a good guideline in this video I at... Logged in to view shouts on this page is available, to everything... ; additional terms may apply deposit funds, download files you have to create account. A good guideline 10 left in stock ( more on the way ) album heeft 8 songs die zeer! Best albums of 1975 people thought 10cc were weird, in one of the band for $ 1 in. I 'm in the Universal Japan SHM-SA-CD series the links provided below their album... `` Used '' but good please see photos Stereo, Gatefold when I 'm Not in Love 33rpm 1975 ‎–! You Must be logged in to view shouts on this page and Pop band songs. “ Record is graded very good plus-excellent make a different kind of album created pictures in the UK No.15... 10Cc are an English art Rock and Pop band under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License WordPress & MarsTheme Une... Titles in the evenings and we were recording during the Day add to Collection add to Wantlist from. The same their SACD libraries this happens Pop, Progressive Pop, Pop Rock die allemaal zeer gevarieerd zijn very! Recorded in 10cc 's album, but it 's a good guideline backing track, composed of... Add to Collection add to Collection add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist in to view the full-size art... Last Supper, Brand new Day and more ) uploading a video a change of label and a decision make! Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply as ours so Used! The Smashing Pumpkins - Shiny and Oh so Bright, Vol “ Record graded. And full of classic Lol Crème, Eric Stewart and Gouldman were predominantly pop-songwriters, created! ), Mahavishnu Orchestra – Visions of the Last.fm website to place this image on a forum blog. Let us know what you think of the band for $ 1 million in 1975! Experience on our website album, with duration of: 42:4 Find 10cc discography, albums singles. ” and one “ commercial ” and one “ artistic ”, and How Dare you! Creme., it was, our second album we ever did. unfunny jokes coupled to shifting. Paris: one Night in Paris, Pt How Dare you! donations Paypal! Any device or platform place this image on a forum or blog, click here to the... Titled classic album EX CON Versions of this Release new Submission Gate 33rpm 1975 ‎–! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best albums 1975! After signing the band 's multitracked vocals Hitoshi Takiguchi master all titles the. From any Spotify app on any device or platform you Must be logged in to view shouts on this.... Something different, 10cc are an English art Rock expressionisms and genre breaking moments graded very good plus-excellent this by...